Sysfilter for Illustrator® is a solution for handling the complete translation process of Adobe Illustrator files.
157 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
|System requirements:||Windows 7 or higher|
Sysfilter for Illustrator® provides you with the ability to transfer text from your Illustrator files to a text processing program of your choice or to XML. After translation, the text can be imported automatically into the original document.
New in Sysfilter for Illustrator CC 2020:
• Compatible with Adobe Illustrator CC 2020 (32bit and 64bit)
Here is a brief overview of the filter’s functionality:
• Automatic text transfer: AI or EPS <-> XML, DOC, DOCX or RTF
• XML format: more than 25 character formattings are supported
• Compatibility: Translation can be done using the most popular translation memory systems (SDL Trados, Transit, Wordfast, MemoQ etc.) or using MS Word
• Merging of hundreds of files to form one file
• Selection of a specific Illustrator layer
• Duplication of Illustrator layers
• Renaming of Illustrator layers
• Delete function for Illustrator layers
• Conversion options (Freehand, PDF, EPS)
• Automatic font replacement; up to 4 fonts at once
• Font replacement within a particular layer
• Merging of individual Illustrator documents to form one single PDF file.
• Merging of translated Illustrator documents with the original to form one single PDF.
• Automatic search for overset texts or cut-off texts.
• Conversion of graphic text to paragraph text
• Save options: PDF, EPS and AI
• Control via command line available
We would be glad to answer any questions you may have. Simply send us an e-mail