Sysfilter for Photoshop® is a solution for handling the complete translation process of Adobe Photoshop® files.
19 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
|System requirements:||Windows 10 and higher|
|License type:||1 year subscription, including free upgrades and support|
|System requirements Adobe products||16 GB recommended RAM, 2 GB of available hard-disk space for installation; additional free space required during installation; SSD recommended|
Sysfilter for Photoshop® provides you with the ability to transfer text from your Photoshop files to a text processing program of your choice or to XML. After translation, the text can be imported automatically into the original document .
Many features assist your translation activities and quality assurance tasks.
New in Sysfilter for Photoshop CC 2022:
• Compatible with Adobe Photoshop CC 2021-2022 (64bit)
Here is a brief overview of the filter’s functionality:
• Automatic text transfer: PSD <-> XML, DOCX
• Compatibility: Translation can be done using the most popular translation memory systems (SDL Trados, Transit, Wordfast, MemoQ etc.) or using MS Word
• DOCX files can be translated directly using DEEPL or other MT apps.
• Merging of DOCX or XML files to form one file
• Selection of a specific Photoshop layer or layer group
• Renaming of Photoshop layers
• Conversion option (PDF)
• Font replacement
• With the command line function it is possible to start Sysfilter via command line or with the help of a batch file or from other programs. This enables all Sysfilter functions to be performed on a server or PC automatically or at a specified time.