Sysfilter for Photoshop® is a solution for handling the complete translation process of Adobe Photoshop® files.
136 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
Sysfilter for Photoshop® provides you with the ability to transfer text from your Photoshop files to a text processing program of your choice or to XML. After translation, the text can be imported automatically into the original document .
Many features assist your translation activities and quality assurance tasks.
New in Sysfilter for Photoshop CC 2020:
• Compatible with Adobe Photoshop CC 2020 (32bit and 64bit)
Here is a brief overview of the filter’s functionality:
• Automatic text transfer: PSD <-> XML, DOC, DOCX or RTF
• Compatibility: Translation can be done using the most popular translation memory systems (SDL Trados, Transit, Wordfast, MemoQ etc.) or using MS Word
• Merging of hundreds of files to form one file
• Selection of a specific Photoshop layer or layer group
• Renaming of Photoshop layers
• Conversion option (PDF)
• Automatic font replacement
• Merging of individual Photoshop documents to form one single PDF file.
• Merging of translated Photoshop documents with the original to form one single PDF.
• Control via command line available