Sysfilter for Photoshop® is a solution for handling the complete translation process of Adobe Photoshop® files.
17 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
|System requirements:||Windows 10 and higher|
|Subscription:||2 years, including free upgrades and support. You may renew your subscription at any time by reordering the subscription.|
|System requirements Adobe products||16 GB recommended RAM, 2 GB of available hard-disk space for installation; additional free space required during installation; SSD recommended|
Sysfilter for Photoshop® provides you with the ability to transfer text from your Photoshop files to a text processing program of your choice or to XML. After translation, the text can be imported automatically into the original document.
Many features assist your translation activities and quality assurance tasks.
New in Sysfilter for Photoshop:
• Compatible with Adobe Photoshop CC 2021-2023 (64bit)
Here is a brief overview of the filter’s functionality:
• Automatic text transfer: PSD <-> XML, DOCX
• Compatibility: Translation can be done using the most popular translation memory systems (SDL Trados, Transit, Wordfast, MemoQ etc.) or using MS Word
• DOCX files can be translated directly using DEEPL or other MT apps.
• Merging of DOCX or XML files to form one file
• Selection of a specific Photoshop layer or layer group
• Renaming of Photoshop layers
• Conversion option (PDF)
• Font replacement
• With the command line function it is possible to start Sysfilter via command line or with the help of a batch file or from other programs. This enables all Sysfilter functions to be performed on a server or PC automatically or at a specified time.