Sysfilter TC for Illustrator® is a solution for handling the complete translation process of Adobe Illustrator files.
82 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
|System requirements:||Windows 7 or higher.|
|Subscription:||2 years, including free upgrades and support. You may renew your subscription at any time by reordering the subscription.|
|System requirements Adobe products||16 GB recommended RAM, 2 GB of available hard-disk space for installation; additional free space required during installation; SSD recommended|
Sysfilter for Illustrator® provides you with the ability to transfer text from your Illustrator files to a text processing program of your choice or to XML. After translation, the text can be imported automatically into the original document.
Here is a brief overview of the filter’s functionality:
• Automatic text transfer: AI or EPS <-> XML, DOCX
• XML format: more than 25 character formattings are supported
• Compatibility: Translation can be done using the most popular translation memory systems (RWS Trados, Transit, Wordfast, MemoQ etc.) or using MS Word
• DOCX files can be translated directly using DEEPL or other MT apps.
• Merging of hundreds of files to form one file
• Compatible with Adobe Illustrator CC 2020 to CC 2023(64bit)
• Merging of DOCX or XML files to form one file
• Selection of a specific Illustrator layer
• Renaming of Illustrator layers
• Delete function for Illustrator layers
• Save options: EPS and AI
• With the command line function it is possible to start Sysfilter via command line or with the help of a batch file or from other programs. This enables all Sysfilter functions to be performed on a server or PC automatically or at a specified time.