Sysfilter for InDesign® is a solution for handling the complete
translation process of your Adobe InDesign documents.
199 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
|System requirements:||Windows 7 or higher|
Sysfilter for InDesign® is a solution for handling the complete translation process of your Adobe InDesign documents.
Sysfilter for Indesign® enables you to transfer texts from your Indesign files to a word processor of your choice or into XML*. After the translation you can use the filter to automatically transfer the texts into the original document.
Many features assist your translation activities and quality assurance tasks.
New in Sysfilter for InDesign:
• Compatible with Adobe InDesign CC 2019
Here is a brief overview of the filter’s functionality:
• Automatic text transfer: Formats: IDML XML, DOC, DOCX or RTF
• Selection of a specific InDesign layer. The exported files contain the text of the selected layer.
• Optional: export texts from locked layers
• Optional: export texts from hidden layers
• Compatibility: Translation can be done using the most popular translation memory systems: Wordfast, Across, Déjà Vu Atril, SDL Trados or Star Transit or using MS Word.
• Merging of hundreds of files to form one file
• Compatible with Adobe InDesign® CS4 up to CC 2019 - IDML
• Delete function for InDesign layers
• Renaming of InDesign layers
• Conversion options (INDD <--> IDML)
Select the right IDML version for your translation projects:
• InDesign document information is displayed:
|- Number of master spreads||- Number of footnotes|
|- Number of spreads||- Number of inline frames|
|- Number of hyperlinks||- Number of tables|
|- Number of cross references||- Number of XML elements|
|- Number of notes||- Number of sections|
• The new command line function enables you to start Sysfilter for InDesign® IDML by a batch-file or via command line. By this means all export and import tasks can be accomplished automatically or at a designated moment for example on a server.
• Converting functions: IDML <-> INDD
• Automatic version recognition when converting to IDML/ INDD
• New Command line commands:
SysF4IDML.exe /c:path /IND2IDML
SysF4IDML.exe /c:path /IDML2IND
SysF4IDML.exe /c:path /IND2IDML2PDF
SysF4IDML.exe /c:path /IDML2IND2PDF
The scope of delivery includes:
Sysfilter for InDesign CS4-CC 2019 - IDML, Version 7