Sysfilter for PowerPoint® is a solution for handling the complete translation process of your PowerPoint files.
199 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
Sysfilter for PowerPoint® provides you with the ability to transfer text from your PowerPoint files to a text processing program of your choice. After translation, the text can be imported automatically into the original document.
Many features assist your translation activities and quality assurance tasks.
Here is a brief overview of the filter’s functionality:
• Automatic text transfer: PPT or PPTX XML, DOC, DOCX or RTF
• Compatibility: Translation can be done using the most popular translation memory systems (SDL Trados, Transit, Wordfast, MemoQ etc.) or using MS Word
• Merging of hundreds of files to form one file
• Document information displayed for:
|- number of slides||- number of slide masters|
|- number of notes pages||- number of layouts|
|- number of diagrams||- number of notes masters|
|- number of comments||- number of handout masters|
- Slide Master
- Notes Master
- Handout Master
• Images from a PowerPoint document can be extracted. These images will be saved as JPG in a particular directory. A quick check of whether the images contain text for translation is possible.
• PowerPoint presentations embedded in MS Word can be extracted and reinserted automatically after finishing the translation.
• Control via command line available
Microsoft Windows operating systems
Recommended Operating System: Windows XP or Windows 7, 8 (32 bit or 64 bit)
To use all functions of the filter Microsoft PowerPoint version 2003-2013 or 2016 must be installed and functioning properly.